DesktopMirror for Lotus Notes and Google is a free trial software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-06-18. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer.
DesktopMirror for Lotus Notes and Google lets you sync information between Lotus Notes and Google.
DesktopMirror sync Google and Lotus Notes on the following data:
- Google Contacts and Lotus Notes Contacts
- Google Calendar and Lotus Notes Calendar
It works exactly for you if you:
- Want to keep information shared and up to date on Lotus Notes and Google
- Want to sync mobile phones with Lotus Notes via Google sync.
- Want to sync mobile phones with Google via Lotus Notes sync.
- Want to convert information from Google to other applications via Lotus Notes conversion or synchronization.
- Want to convert information from Lotus Notes to other applications via Google conversion or synchronization.
Why should you choose DesktopMirror:
- It is a simple and straight solution to sync Lotus Notes and Google
- You may sync data either in one-way or two-way.
- DesktopMirror won't delete information during the synchronization. Your data is safe.
- DesktopMirror has smart duplicate checking mechanism that avoid generating duplicate records.
- DesktopMirror can sync most complete fields in the Contact and Calendar records.
- DesktopMirror supports custom fields mapping during the sync.
- And much more...
DesktopMirror for Lotus Notes and Google (version 126.96.36.1991) has a file size of 1.68 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 108 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.